DEMAND SIDE MANAGEMENT AUDIT
THE TOOLS TO IMPLEMENT CUSTOMER SAVINGS
How We Help
The WindStreet Demand Side Management Team provides technical and engineering services to analyze and implement strategies that reduce or curb escalating energy costs. WindStreet takes a thorough audit of your equipment, your facilities and analyzes your bills. We help guide you through beneficial Federal, State and utility pricing programs.
The Goals of a WindStreet Demand Side Management (DSM)
- Address Load Management
• Identify ways of spreading energy consumption (demand) to take
advantage of off–peak rates.
• Reduce peaks and valleys demand.
• Implement, where possible, dynamic demand operating cycles to balance
supply-side system load.
- Identify Energy Efficiency
• Address efficient use of current equipment and pinpoint money saving upgrades.
• Take advantage of your utility company’s rebates or tax-credit programs.
- Energy Conservation
• Take actions to reduce overall consumption of energy without negative impact on the business or employees.
Energy Management Systems
We Finance the Savings
For many Demand Side Management projects, we’ll finance the cost. We can put your company into a net positive lease that sends you a monthly savings check. Your return on investment on many projects will have an immediate positive impact to your bottom line.
Variable Frequency Drives
Peak Load Scheduling
Copyright © 2015 - WindStreet.com
242 Route 156
Yardville, NJ 08620